Black Dating For Free
Welcome Guest 
Member Login:     Save Password  Forgot Password?    
Please enable JavaScript. This website does not function properly without JavaScript enabled.

Show All Forum
  Author Thread

Ro006ja^
View Profile
need someone to talk to
Posted : 6 Sep, 2014 01:21 AM

Hello Deborah. My name is Robert.

Ro006ja^
View Profile
DOES ANYONE KNOW ABOUT THE CHAT ROOM
Posted : 5 Sep, 2014 09:43 PM

I have been on BDFF only a week and a half, and already disappointed. You have people online who want to meet other people and yet they don't take advantage of the free access that is availiable to them. Other dating sites you have to pay for membership to have access to the chat line and this is free. I wonder if they truly want to meet somebody or not.

Ro006ja^
View Profile
Posted : 5 Sep, 2014 05:49 PM

I have been on BDFF only a week and a half, and already disappointed. You have people online who want to meet other people and yet they don't take advantage of the free access that is availiable to them. Other dating sites you have to pay for membership to have access to the chat line and this is free. I wonder if they truly want to meet somebody or not.

Ro006ja^
View Profile
Posted : 5 Sep, 2014 05:29 PM

My name is Robert. I been on chat for 3 days and never seen anybody. Maybe they don't know

Ro006ja^
View Profile
Failure is an indication to success
Posted : 31 Aug, 2014 03:04 PM

It has been said that whatever we go threw on life, will only make us stronger. If we can overcome our failures we have already succeeded. It when we cannot overcome our failures and it goes full circle, that we learn nothing from our failures. In life we will always succumb to failures. Nobody succeed in life alway, you will go threw trial and tribulation where something goes wrong, but what did you learn from your mistakes is the problem

Ro006ja^
View Profile
Failure is an indication to success
Posted : 31 Aug, 2014 03:01 PM

It has been said that whatever we go threw on life, will only make us stronger. If we can overcome our failures we have already succeeded. It when we cannot overcome our failures and it goes full circle, that we learn nothing from our failures. In life we will always succumb to failures. Nobody succeed in life alway, you will go threw trial and tribulation where something goes wrong, but what did you learn from your mistakes is the problem

Ro006ja^
View Profile
First time on site and what to,do
Posted : 4 Apr, 2014 09:07 AM

My name is Robert. This is the first time I have been on this site. Still trying to understand how and what to do

Ro006ja^
View Profile
need someone to talk to
Posted : 8 Feb, 2012 10:21 AM

Hello how are youi

Home  l  REGISTER FOR FREE NOW! l  About Us l  Login l  Terms of Service l  Privacy Policy l  Testimonials l  Help/FAQ l  Contact Us l  Promote BDFF
Copyright 2006-2024 E Dating for Free, Inc.. All rights reserved.
;