Black Dating For Free
Welcome Guest 
Member Login:     Save Password  Forgot Password?    
Please enable JavaScript. This website does not function properly without JavaScript enabled.

Show All Forum
  Author Thread

toriabulousmack
View Profile
Chemistry Happens.
Posted : 22 Apr, 2024 06:24 AM

Imagine This: What you itemized out to take place from beginning to end, doesn't fall in that order.

toriabulousmack
View Profile
Why does it hurt like it was real?
Posted : 22 Apr, 2024 05:46 AM

It hurts you as much as it did because you gave feelings to it and he didn't. You cared more than he did. You were genuine and he was not. He displayed a lie to you because you made it easy to. Don't get me wrong, you showed up each time in a timely manner like a person expressing care to another does and it's a true presence even though it's through a phone or computer screen. When it comes to him, you were one in the number he was displaying himself to like he did you.

I feel you should have not treated him so solid to your feelings. You should have treated him lightly and as he showed up to you, as he did you, unfortunately. These days and times, it really takes action more than words, and that "action" is something that will be significant to you. Somebody whom is thousands of miles away wouldn't be anyone you should take to the chest so quickly; they may not be who they display to behind a computer screen...

toriabulousmack
View Profile
Girls what make a good man to you..?
Posted : 22 Apr, 2024 05:34 AM

A "good" man to me, is one who will, care about you strongly in lots of ways (example: How your day goes? If he can help you in anyway that you need his help by? Feeling strongly with you when another person has wronged you in any way). A "good" man does not push you in a direction you don't want to go (sexually or money). A "good" man listens to you and gives his opinion too. He shares with you his well-being and all that goes along with him from day to day too. A "good" man is like a Secure Best Friend, just for you and no other woman.

Home  l  REGISTER FOR FREE NOW! l  About Us l  Login l  Terms of Service l  Privacy Policy l  Testimonials l  Help/FAQ l  Contact Us l  Promote BDFF
Copyright 2006-2024 E Dating for Free, Inc.. All rights reserved.
;